Friday, June 29, 2012

Circles of Time


At Sugar Creek Hollow this week, the challenge is to  make vintage, shabby chic or primitive cards with CIRCLES ...can be a circle shape or can be another shape that features circles or circles on a circle shape - you decide. I thought of some great vintage pocket watch digital images that I have and decided to feature one from Graphics Fairy on my card. I took my color inspiration from a pattern paper that has a vintage flavor with a design in browns, pink, and a limey green or what might be called chartreuse. I followed a sketch from Crazy 4 Challenges. The band of the pattern beneath the circles kind of got lost in the Card Base...BIRL. Hope you can make out the layout of the card.

Challenges:
Sugar Creek Hollow: Vintage with Circles
Crazy 4 Challenges: Use sketch shown below.

Supplies:
Stamp: Flourishes "Moments in Time"

Digital Image: Graphics Fairy
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Distress Ink Brushed Corduroy and Crushed Olive
Papers: Scraps of White and Green Cardstock, K&CO Pattern Paper, PSX Travel Paper
Gems: Annabelle Sprinkles
Nesties Circle Dies

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

4 comments:

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Theresa! I love the DP you used and the sentiment!

Patti J said...

Theresa, this is gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing :)

The Other Patti Sue said...

Timeless beauty!

Daniele said...

what a lovely inspirational card so glad you joined us at SCH
hugs