Thursday, April 25, 2013

A Baby's Smile

This is  a second entry for this week Sugar Creek Hollow challenge to make a vintage card with the theme Baby Face.  I found this image in my search for baby images at Creative Joy-Scrapglede  and just had to make a card with it using items from my stash of old scrap booking supplies that I had laying on the desk from my earlier card.  I added distressing with distress inks and distress tool and added ribbons, button, and lace to finish. The stamped sentiment is from GKD and stamped in Memento  Espresso Truffle ink.  All supplies from stash.

Other Challenge:
Crafty Ribbons: Anything Goes with Ribbon
Fussy and Fancy Friday: Vintage

 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

5 comments:

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous baby card, Theresa! What a beautiful image!

Olga said...

how sweet and gorgeous!!!

otomys said...

Gorgeous vintage baby card and the colors are so beautiful.The image is so sweet. Thanks for sharing with us at Sugar Creek Hollow this week.
Amelia (DT Sugar Creek Hollow)

Payne Holler Cards said...

Hi there! Congrats on your win (-:

Sanja Grdinić said...

Precious card! :) Love the image!
Have a nice day!