Thursday, July 13, 2017

More Christmas in July

Hello! As promised I am back with another card made with Block Watercolor Stamping Technique.
I used two Distress Inks,  Aged  Mahogany and Peeled Paint, on  a square block with watercolor panel.   I stamped and heat embossed the Poinsettia with Versamark and White EP.  The sentiment was stamped with DI Peeled Paint and heat embossed with Clear EP. Stamps are from GKD A Year of Flowers and Festive Frame sets.  I simply attached the panel to a card base of GKD Grass Green CS.

Challenges:
Stamp TV: Mix It Up Monday Challenge Christmas in July
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: 341 Anything Goes as Long as it is Christmas
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra: July Anything Goes
City Crafter Challenge Blog: Week 370 Two Colors Only
TCP Tuesday Challenge: #337 Christmas in July. First time to enter this challenge.



I was inspired to do Block Watercolor Stamping by Jennifer McGuire's Video posted here.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

Marina said...

I also was inspired by Jennifer Maguire's use of this technique! I love how you've used it on this gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

Susan Renshaw said...

Great technique!
Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra!
Susan
DT for CHNC Extra!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

SRUN POR said...

I was very fortunate to be able to visit your page.
โกลเด้นสล็อต
สูตรบาคาร่า
gclub